Our company purchased a vehicle from Mr John Bruce of Wadborough/ Pershore in Worcestershire who trades as UK Plant Services.Once it had been paid for, he claimed that the vehicle was not working and offered scrap as a replacement which was duly rejected.

Then all contact stopped; he didnt answer his phone, refused to speak to us and didnt bother to reply to court documents.This guy is a scammer and a fraud, he is a disqualified director [which means he is banned from owning and operating a company] and also has other convictions to his name.An overall bad-egg!DO NOT BUY FROM UK PLACE SERVICES OR JOHN BRUCE

Monetary Loss: $19000.

Had an Experience with JOHN BRUCE?

Comments

Redditch, England, United Kingdom #875808

He is a top bloke john is

He's a vile individual with a long history of criminal activity.

As mentioned by someone below, UK plant services is a bunch of crooks led by the worst crook; John Bruce. I agree with this complaint in its entirety!

Coventry, England, United Kingdom #703775

He is a good lad.

He is an out and out crook. He also employs other crooks.

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom #667409

I THINK YOU ARE LYING MAN. THIS GUY HAS OVER 600 LORRIES AND WHY WOULD HE SCAM U £20K

to BRAVO Redruth, England, United Kingdom #667410

It is a fact that he did.Please see the above enclosed judgment.

If you would like a copy of the original claim form, I can post a copy of that too

However, I think you are from UK Plant Services...You know I am male because you spoke to me yesterday and lied to me!

to TS Redruth, England, United Kingdom #667508

Please also see my other pissed customer report. It has proof of him bring banned for owning or operating a company till 2026. John Bruce is 100% dishonest, even his local MP in the house of commons was disappointed that he was let out of prison!

to BRAVO #996731

Anyone who deals with John Bruce is a mug. He is a proven criminal.

to BRAVO #1151148

He has just been nicked again. This time for mistreating cattle.